- Sri Sri Bijoykrishna Bidyapith
- Sri Sri Darabesh Bidyarthi Bhavan
- Darabesh Homoeo Databya Chikitsalaya
- All India Blind Welfare Week etc
He dedicated his birthday, the Holy ‘SHIVA-CHATURDASHI’ DAY for welfare of the Sightless and initiated observance of ALL INDIA BLIND WELFARE WEEK from 1967. Our Society-Hospital has been observing All India Blind Welfare Week every year since then commencing from the Holy ‘Shiva-Chaturdashi’ Day coinciding with his birthday to arouse public consciousness for prevention of Blindness as well as to raise fund for welfare of the Sightless people in our country. As per the desire of Swamiji, money collected on this occasion is distributed amongst various Blind Welfare Organisations throughout the country. Swamiji in his last wishes exhorted to his devotees, followers and the members of the Society- “ The best reverence to me lies in maintaining the Institutions founded by me after my demise”..
We have also been running a number of service centres in West Bengal in addition to our Base Hospital at Ramchandrapur Ashram, Purulia, W.B., viz.
- Durgapur Seva Kendra, Durgapur, Dist. Burdwan
- Netaji Eye Hospital - ASANSOL, Fatehpur, Asansol, Dist. Burdwan
- Netaji Seva Kendra Vision Centre, Taldangra, Dist. Bankura
- Sailabala Devi Vision Centre, Raghunathpur, Dist. - Purulia
- Asimananda Seva Kendra, Ranabagpur, Dist. Hooghly
- Swami Asimananda Seva Pratisthan, Swargadwar, Puri, Odisha
In these Service Centres patients are being treated free in the OPD. Those needing eye surgery are brought to our base hospital at Ramchandrapur Ashram, Purulia, West Bengal by our own vehicles and then returned back to their respective places in the similar way after successful surgery. We have also started a Service Centre named as ‘Swami Asimananda Seva Pratisthan’ at ‘Akshoy Dham’ Gourbatsahi, Swargadwar, Puri, in Odisha to serve the poor eye & general patients in & around Puri, Odisha..